Occasionally, I write for other websites. If you're looking for something else to read, here are some links to my latest thoughts on games and gaming.
More from Checkpoint Restart soon - including the first of a new series of Top 10 lists in the inimitable CR style, and the exciting next part of The History of the FPS!
* * *
- The Fall - Those pesky laws of robotics are acting up again
- This review was featured by VGRHQ:
"Murray Lewis pens an excellent analysis of a game that demands a subtle approach"
- Munin - It'll drive you stark raven mad
- Beyond Space - Silesia promises us the stars, but can they deliver?
* * *
- Some clever-dick found Watch_Dogs E3 2012 graphics code - Modification re-enables cut features and improves performance
- The Division on PC to be graphically downgraded? - The Ubisoft rumour mill continues to churn
- You won't be having any pool parties in The Sims 4 - EA/Maxis drown another Sims feature
- Golden Hour is looking great so far - An indie Metroidvania/platformer that's progressing nicely
- Community concept art for new Unreal Tournament unveiled - Epic Games are keen to keep the development process transparent
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead ditches GameSpy for good - Latest patch only for A2:OA and DayZ mod, but there's still a lifeline for older games in the series
- Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth accidentally dated - EA hurriedly covers up the evidence
- Pillars of Eternity beta coming next month - Playable version of Obsidian's new fantasy RPG available soon for backers
- BlueStreak is a F2P arena shooter from newly-founded Boss Key Productions - The artist formerly known as CliffyB talks about his new project
* * *
Hope you enjoy the content!